The Central Taiwan committee is set up in line with the ECCT's objective of promoting business nationwide following its transition to a nationwide association and aims to serve the needs of ECCT members doing business in Greater
Taichung and Central Taiwan.
The Central Taiwan Committee seeks to serve the needs of ECCT members engaged in or interested in doing business in central Taiwan. The committee’s mission is to promote the interests of European companies operating in central Taiwan by providing a platform
primarily for business networking and socializing opportunities. Should the need arise, the committee will also engage with the central Taiwan governments and institutions on advocacy issues.
The committee will serve as a cross-industry platform to represent the interests of ECCT members and arrange activities for members doing business or interested in doing business in central Taiwan. The committee will seek to foster a European business network
and promote the business interests of ECCT members in Central Taiwan. The committee will also seek to recruit new members to the ECCT who are operating in this region.
- The committee aims to arrange regular networking and social events.
- If the need arises, the committee will arrange business events, workshops or seminars.
- The committee seeks to recruit new ECCT members.
- If the need arises, the committee will liaise with the local city governments in central Taiwan to raise and address regulatory issues facing ECCT members.
- If the need arises, the committee will liaise with committees based in Taipei for issues related to the central government.
- If the need arises, the committee will submit a paper for inclusion in the chamber’s annual Position Papers.
||Mr. Jules Chuang
Mt. Stonegate Green Asset Management